The following show home and plot viewing guidance applies to all Thomas Homes developments during COVID-19.
Updated: 17 May 2020
We would like to reassure our customers that we are following the government guidance to mitigate any further spread of the virus and the following steps have been put in place to allow the safe continuation of show home and plot viewings.
Thomas Homes staff are familiar with all guidance released by Government and Public Health England officials and they will remain informed as any future updates are released.
Any Thomas Homes Representatives who conducts your viewing appointment will be symptom free of the COVID-19 virus and any staff member showing any symptoms of COVID-19 will self isolate in line with Government guidance.
At the current time any viewings of show homes at our developments are available by prior appointment only. Viewings of our show home and any individual plot of interest will be conducted, in the first instance, by video tour and a link will be sent to you for viewing. Should you remain interested in the development / a particular plot following this, we will arrange for the purchaser qualification process to be completed prior to booking any visits on site.
- Thomas Homes will provide all viewers with an electronic copy of this protocol prior to confirmation of a development /lot visit.
- We ask all visitors to confirm to us that they are symptom free both at the time of booking and immediately prior to the visit.
- We will provide all our visitors with the necessary Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and ask that you follow the individual site guidelines when you arrive to site.
- A maximum of two people (from the same household) to attend a property visit and strictly nobody below the age of 18.
- The viewing appointment will be limited in length to a maximum of 15 minutes.
- All visitors to our developments, including Thomas Homes representatives will be provided with gloves prior to entering the sales office / plot and these should be disposed of when you leave.
- We will ensure all appropriate doors, including cupboard doors, are left open and lighting is switched on for the viewing to minimise any surface contact during your visit. Please ensure you refrain from touching handles and any surfaces wherever possible.
- Social distancing of minimum 2 metres will be observed at all times between the Thomas Homes representative and any visitor.
- Please note there are no customer bathroom or wash facilities available for use on any of our developments.